Invitation Wordings for Christmas Party/ Sample Invitation Wordings for Office Christmas Party/ What to write in a Christmas Party Invitation Card/Invitation Wordings for Business Christmas Party
Yes it is that time of the year when the whole world is drowned in the Christmas festive spirit. When we all open up our hearts to merry times and happy chimes. If you are looking for the perfect Christmas Party invitation wordings you have reached the right spot.
Here is an excellent collection of Christmas Party invitation wordings so go ahead and send the perfect Christmas Party invite to your family and friends!
While writing invites for Christmas party remember to mention clearly the date, time, dress code and venue. If you are going for a color theme or theme party then make sure your invitation card is also in sync with the chosen theme or color.
So, whether it is a Christmas dinner party , Christmas office party or Business Chrismas Party or just a simple Christmas gathering, call your family and friends for a wonderful time together by using any of these sample christmas party invitation messages.
- “Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way! Oh what fun it is to spread good cheer night and day” Lets get togther for the Christmas party hosted by Mr and Mrs Andrews at their Farmhouse.
- White is the color of purity, red stands for passion and energy and green is for freshness wherever you look. Celebrate the colors of Christmas with a dash of joy and love.
- This Christmas, let’s all get together and multiply the joy of togetherness.
- Jingle Jingle, Mix and Mingle! Feeling Christmassy? Get into the party mode!
- It’s that time of the year when I get my most awaited gift – the presence of my loved ones all around me!
- The time of good cheer comes only once. So let’s live it up!
- Let’s celebrate this holiday season with the warmth and love of family and friends.
- Spread the spirit of good cheer, With loved ones and those who are near and dear.
- Festive spirit and lots of cheer, Christmas is that time of the year.
- For kids’ Christmas party - Ho Ho Whole new world of good cheer awaits you! Join us for our Santa themed party for our lovely 6 year old little Santa!
- For a formal invitation – You are cordially invited….. or Mrs & Mr….. request the pleasure of your company or we look forward to your presence for an evening of dance and dinner. Here also, remember to clearly mention the dress code, if any.
- You have a date with Santa young lady. Don’t miss the annual bash on ….
- As a kid I always believed that Santa will gift me goodies on Christmas. Now I realize that the goodies are the love and cheer of my family and friends that I get all the year. This party is my way of thanking you and grabbing more love and blessings from all of you.
- Let us join together at... to celebrate and enjoy the Christmas party. Its time to jingle jingle and mix and mingle!
- Christmas is the most auspicious time of the year, join our party and fill it with cheer!
- Join with us to celebrate the Christmas party. Let us mingle the Jingle Bells and sprinkle joy everywhere!
- Christmas is here, to share with cheer!Assure your presence to join in Christmas dinner dear.
- Merry Christmas wishes to you, dear!Please join the Christmas party and share with us this joyous occasion.
- Christmas tidings call us to gather and share. Come over to the Christmas Party for the fun and frolic.
- Hearty invitation to join us and to enjoy the sumptuous feast of the Christmas party. Let us make the dinner venue a Paradise of taste!
- Cordially invite you to grace the occasion of Christmas party - Lets get together to sing together, dine together and share the wine and most of all the glorious joy of Christmas!
- Let's raise the glasses of foaming joy, share the wishes of health and joy,toasting to the spirit of Christmas,please join the Christmas party filled with love, laughter and fun!
- On the day of Santa waiting with goodies,the Christmas party invites you with foodies,come and have fun with all your friends!
- Tasty dishes and yummy sweets,Waiting for you to share our treats,Come and join without fail,We all gather for the Christmas party!
- We are all gathering for the Christmas party and your presence is a must.We all look forward to meet you so please come and grace the Christmas dinner!