Graduation Announcement Party Invitation Wordings/ Sample Graduation Announcements Party Invites Wordings/ Invitation Wordings For Graduation Party
There are so many movies based on graduation that you would think it’s the next big thing to hit the silver screen. But one thing that we all would nod our heads in unison is the fact that graduation is etched in our memories forever.
And more importantly, what really makes it memorable is our circle of friends, teachers and family. Here is a list of sample graduation announcements messages that can help you talk about one of the milestones of our lives. And if you plan to make a photo album later do check our amazing collection of photo album titles ideas for Graduation Party.
- In celebration of our daughter’s High School Senior Class (name of the school) you are cordially invited for the Graduation Party on date/time/venue over dinner, music and dance.
- We are proud and happy to announce the graduation party of our son (name) who embarks on a new life now. We would be delighted to have your company on (date/time/venue)
- With your love and support, our dear daughter is now a graduate from the prestigious (name of school) where she has a lot of achievements to her credit. It’s time to reward her with a graduation party where we all can bless her for the coming years. Let’s get together on (date/time/venue)
- Hard work and honesty pays. Our son is graduating with honors and has been selected for (name of University). We proudly invite you to his graduation party and hope that you would multiply our joy with your kind presence.
- Graduate today. Professional tomorrow. So let’s celebrate the times gone by and the times that are yet to come. (Date/time/venue)
- Hi, I’m throwing a surprise graduation party for my baby sister who is now a graduate with honors. I will expect you at (date/time/venue) for a big surprise to the kid of the family.
- For a kid who has always admired Bill Gates it comes as a welcome turn to see (name) graduating in Computer Science. As his proud Mum, a graduation party is the least I can do. Join me in celebrating this big day (date/time/venue)
- Dear All, Join us as we celebrate the last day at (name of school) and begin the first day at University. Let’s get together and celebrate our graduation by partying the day away.
- Let’s celebrate the tassle day of our dear daughter (name) who would be graduating from (name of school) with a lot of fond memories and an amazing group of friends.
- You are cordially invited to attend the Graduation of our son/daughter; (name) From (write the name of the university) on the 15th day of May, two thousand fifteen at exactly 3 o’clock in the afternoon. It is our honor to see you in our special occasion.
- Come celebrate with us! As we both congratulate our son/daughter’s the graduation. We are the proud parents of (name of the graduate), because he/she has been awarded as the magna cum laude of the (write the university).
- I, (name) is truly proud to announce my graduation from the (write the university). You are invited to join me in celebrating my one of the greatest achievement in my life.
- Please join us in the celebration of (name) graduation. The party will be held on (venue); at exactly 3 o’clock in the afternoon. Hope to see you there!
- Please come and celebrate! It is a special celebration because our dear son/daughter (name); just got his/her first achievement in life. We would be truly honored if you could join us. Please come to (name) Graduation Party on (day and date) at (location)
- YOU ARE INVITED TO A SPECIAL GRADUATION PARTY! of (graduate’s name) “Yesterday would be only a memory of dreams, but every sunrise is a complete vision of hopes.” We are inviting you to please come to our son’s/daughter’s graduation party on (date) at our residence. The party will start at exactly 2pm. Thank you and hope to see you there! Your presence is very important to us.
- We are very thankful to announce that our son/daughter (name); just finished his/her college with colors. In this case, we would like to ask for your presence in our son’s/daughter’s graduation party. Please come on time at (venue/location) at exactly 2pm.
- It is our honor and privilege to invite you to come and join us with the graduation party of (name). He/She graduated from the (write the name of the university). The party will be held on May 18th of this year, at the (venue), exactly at 11am.
- What a day to celebrate! (name of the graduate) is graduating from the University of xxxx.We would you to be a part of his/her victory in life, so please join us for party at our home on April 15th 2015; 3 pm.
- We are pleased to announce the graduation of our son, (write the name) from a very well-known university (write the name of the school/university). We will be having a small yet so special graduation party on our place.You are invited to join us to celebrate his achievement. Please join us for an open house to celebrate his achievement, on April 15, 2015 from 3:00pm to 6:00 pm.
- Announcing the graduation of (write the name of the graduate) from the (write the university) on March 28, 2015. He/she is honored to get his degree (write the degree/course). In this case, our family will give thanks to the Lord by inviting you to come and join us to the graduation party, right after the ceremony. Please come to (venue) at exactly 2 o’clock in the afternoon. Thank you very much for your time.
- We, Mr. and Mrs._______________, the parents of (write the name of the graduate), are requesting for the pleasure of your presence in our son’s/daughter’s graduation party. You are cordially invited to come and join us for a special celebration for our graduate. The party will be held right after the graduation ceremony in the (write the name of the university) at the (write the location of the party).
- (write the name of the graduate) Invites you to be a part of her graduation celebration As he/she receives her (write the degree or course of the graduate), In the (write the university). Our family is requesting for your presence in the celebration of his/her achievement. Please come on Friday, May 20, 2015 at (venue) at exactly 2pm.
- Please be our guest in the celebration of the graduation of (write the name of the graduate). Come and join us on Friday, March 30, 2015 at (venue). Thank you and hope to see you there!
- Graduation is a very special occasion. It will be more special if you come and join us as we congratulate (name of the graduate), for his/her great achievement in life. You are cordially invited to a graduation party on Friday, May 20, 2015 in the (venue) at exactly 3 o’clock in the afternoon.