Invitation Wordings For Volunteer Appreciation Event/ Sample Invitation Wordings For Volunteer Appreciation Party/ Volunteer Appreciation Event Invitation Wordings
Volunteers are important individuals who offer their labor of love. In every successful event, there are several who devote their time and efforts to ensure that things go smoothly. As a way to show appreciation, volunteer appreciation events are very popular.
So if you are planning to organise a volunteer appreciation party, here are the sample invitation wordings for volunteer appreciation event you can use. For the perfect volunteer gift ideas check thank you gift ideas for volunteers. You might also like thank you messages for volunteers.
- Our first youth outreach program was a huge success and it is with our sincerest gratitude that we invite all volunteers to attend a fun-filled night of dance and dinner to celebrate your undying support for our cause on Friday June 6, 2015, 6:00 p.m. at the Municipal Auditorium.
- The Department of Health requests the presence of our volunteers at a special dinner in appreciation of your efforts in our annual aids awareness drive on April 3, 2015 at 3 o’clock in the afternoon at the Historic Plaza Hotel Ballroom, Las Vegas.
- A special luncheon awaits our dedicated volunteers in this year’s Earth Day Awareness Marathon which will be held on April 22, 2015 12 noon at the Tent room of The Elkridge Furnace Inn 1 Montgomery St. 700, San Francisco CA.
- Roses are red, Volunteers won’t be blue, come to tonight’s Valentine party, especially for you at 6 o’clock p.m. at the High School gym.
- To honor our volunteers in the recent fundraising campaign, we request the pleasure of your company in this Saturday’s Ballroom Dance night at the Indiana Roof Ballroom at 140 W. Washington St., Indianapolis, Indiana.
- You are cordially invited to the Red Cross Volunteer appreciation party on July 19, 2015 from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. It will be a night of dinner and dancing. Attire: semi-formal.
- Notice to all volunteers: Please proceed to the main auditorium lobby at the Grade School building tonight at 7:00 p.m. Dinner and prizes await each of you. It is our way of thanking you for your voluntary efforts that led to the success of this year’s school fair. Come in smart casual attire.
- The Literature Department invites the 2014 volunteers to an afternoon of fun, food, and entertainment in recognition of their unselfish efforts during the Library Fund Raising Program. The party will be on ( date, time and venue ) Attire: Cocktail. R.S.V.P. to Sarah 233345678
- As our way of giving thanks to your unwavering efforts week after week as church building maintenance volunteer, we invite you and your family to a hearty appreciation dinner on Wednesday, March 18, 2015, 6:30 p.m. at Virginia City Buffet at the Bally's Atlantic City. R.S.V.P. to Gary (735) 321 7649.
- The homecoming concert would not have been possible without your help. Please join for a celebratory dinner to honor your valuable voluntary work along with the other volunteers who contributed to the success of the event. The dinner party will be on January 30, 2015 at 6:00 p. m. at the Skylark Lounge, 720 Yellow Brick Road Ave. Pasadena. R.S.V.P. to Judith 321 7649.
- This weekend, the board member would like you to eat, relax, and fellowship with other volunteers. Please come to a dinner and dance party on Saturday, March 28, 2015, from 7:00 p. m. to 9:00 p.m. at the Holiday Inn Country Club Plaza, One East 45th Street, Kansas City.
- As we are nearing our third year anniversary of the Youth Ministry, we would like honor our volunteers in a Brunch party on May 28, 2015, which will be held on the third floor of the East Chapel, Maine Street. Party starts at 10am onwards.
- Come to our Anniversary Gala dedicated to our volunteers, Sunday, January 25, 2015. Cocktails will be served 6pm at the main hall of our Community Parish.
- It's Barbeque Friday dedicated to our brave volunteers on February 20, 2015. Party starts at 7pm, District 4 Fire Station, East Garden.
- Semestral break is just around the corner and we would like to show our appreciation for our Student Council volunteers who made this year's Fund Drive possible. Join our Pizza party on Saturday, 6pm, October 31, 2014, Mini Hall, Fine Arts and Architecture Bldg., University of Saint Thomas.
Invitation Wordings For Volunteer Appreciation Dinner/ Sample Invitation Wordings For Volunteer Appreciation Dinner/ Volunteer Appreciation Dinner Invitation Wordings
- A thanksgiving party is set especially for you! Your endless support to our (name of event) which was held last (event date) is important to us. You are invited on (date and time) at (venue), please confirm attendance to (name and contact details)
- On behalf of the event organizers, we would like to throw an appreciation dinner to all volunteers who gave their time and effort during the (name of the event). Dinner will be on (date and time) at (venue), RSVP (name and contact details)
- “Thank You” Volunteers! The “Hand in Hand Outreach” activity for children held last (date of event) was a successful one. Thank you for being part of it and we hope to have you again in the next activities. You are invited to a barbeque dinner for all the volunteers set on (date and time) at Harry Smith residence. RSVP (name and contact details), see venue map at the back of this invitation. See you there!
- Time to relax for all the volunteers who joined us in two sleepless nights in preparation for the fund raising beauty pageant contest. Those who gave their skills and talents as part of the organizing team regardless of the role they have done for the pageant are very much appreciated by the event organizers. You are invited on (date and time) at (venue). Do not miss it!
- An annual Volunteer Appreciation Dinner will be held on (date and time) at (venue). This is to express gratitude to all volunteers throughout the year who stick with us rain or shine.
- Thank you for being part of our monthly activities and giving us what you can share for the foundation. With our sincere appreciation, please join us for the annual volunteer appreciation dinner on (date and time) at (venue).
- A pajama volunteer appreciation party will be held on (date and time) at (venue). Volunteers are truly the gifted ones who are willing to share their blessings and time for a cause. Come and join us!
- We appreciate your hard work from the last (name of event) held last (date of event). A cocktail dinner will be served for volunteers, reserve your seat before (date). RSVP (name and contact details)
- The (name of organization) is pleased to invite you as guest for our Volunteers Appreciation Dinner on (date and time) for their efforts in supporting the organization.
- You are cordially invited as a guest to a fun filled Volunteers Appreciation Dinner. Let us honor the volunteers of “School Fair Event 2015”. RSVP (name and contact details)
- Please come Take part to this annual Volunteer Appreciation Dinner as a guest in honor of all the volunteers for their dedication and support.
- You are invited to a simple get-together for volunteers on (date and time) at (venue). Bringing one guest with you is allowed to take part of this event.
- A Volunteers Appreciation Dinner is set for you and your family. Various surprises and prizes await volunteers for a fun-filled night. RSVP (contact name and number)
- Dear volunteers, we are happy to celebrate the success of our events with you. Without your presence and efforts, our events will not be successful. We are sponsoring a Volunteers Appreciation Dinner on (date and time) at (venue). Please be there!
- All 500 volunteers of (foundation name) are invited to the Volunteers Appreciation Dinner Party on (date and time) at (venue). As one of the volunteers, please do accept our invitation to join us. RSVP (contact name and number)
Invitation Wordings For Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon/ Sample Invitation Wordings For Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon/ Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon Invitation Wordings
- This day is for you volunteers! We had a successful mission event and we owe it to you. A special luncheon celebration is set to celebrate the hardwork and dedication on (date and time) at (venue), RSVP (name and contact details)
- Our annual volunteer appreciation luncheon cocktail is scheduled on (date and time) at (venue). Volunteers are vital to the success of our events, your support during the year is important to us. The children of our foundation wants to express their gratitude through this luncheon event, they have prepared a special group number for volunteers.
- Please join us for the “Firefighter Volunteer Luncheon Meeting” set on (date and time) to be held at (venue). the community appreciates your unconditional help to the community. RSVP (name and contact details). Feel free to bring one guest with you!
- The Hampshire Childrens Fundraising Charity event was a huge success. You are invited to volunteer luncheon appreciation event scheduled on (date and time) at (venue). Let us honor you and express our gratitude for your continued support for our charity events.
- A Big Volunteers Appreciation Luncheon for all the Volunteers with a Big heart! You are truly angels on earth! Please do not miss the luncheon with your family on (date and time) at (venue)
- Please join us for 2015 Volunteers Appreciation Luncheon on (date) at (venue). A surprise special guest will also join the luncheon, do not miss it! RSVP before (date), (name and contact details)
- Thank you Volunteers! Your generosity and inspiration that you shared to us throughout the year is greatly appreciated. Please accept our gratitude by attending the Volunteers Appreciation Luncheon on (date and time) at (venue).
- “The world is hugged by the faithful arms of volunteers” byTerri Guillemets Thank you for being one, you have extended your self to the orphanage throughout the year. You mean so much to these kids and as our way of our sincere gratitude, we will be holding Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon on (date and time) at the Harris Orphanage Multi-purpose Hall.
- The Charity Basketball Event was over and became successful because of the volunteers like you. A post event luncheon is happening on (date and time) at (venue) to thank all the volunteers who participated in selling the tickets, registration, and other logistic tasks. Please come on casual attire, RSVP before date, name and contact details)
- Hampshire Community Library is throwing a luncheon party for all the volunteers. The library cannot run on its own without the volunteers helping out throughout the year. You are invited on (date and time) at (venue).
- In time with the 10th year of Harris Benefit Foundation, you are invited to Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon on (date and time) to be held at (venue). Because of your unselfish acts in sharing your time and talent, you deserve to be appreciated! Please be there!
- You are invited for a get-together lunch for volunteers on (date and time) at (venue). We are truly blessed to have you in our organization.
- The recent “GoGreen” environmental event was a big success. We would like to thank our volunteers for participating the event and helping out with the event. Let us celebrate volunteering on (date and time) at (venue), please do not miss this luncheon party organized especially for you!
- We would like to treat all our volunteers through a luncheon barbeque party. Let us get together for a fun-filled activities and prizes! RSVP (name and contact details)
- Your presence is requested for the Volunteers Appreciation Luncheon on (date and time) at (venue) Thank you for the helping hands, let us express our gratitude through this event.